Open requested to merge aureplop/js_basket into aureplop/kpsul_js_refactor
K-Psul - Basket refactor
K-Psul - ArticleManager
- "selected" property becomes a reference to an article from the data property.
- Add create method (based on previous get_or_create). Direction defaults to 0.
- Add delete method.
- Methods find, traverse, update, delete can also take a model (class) as first argument. String representation of model still works.
- Fix child linking to parent in create method.
- Add data property "object" linked to object being represented.
- Use class to identify objects instead of id. Allow multiple displays of same ModelForest.
- New get_class method returns the class selector to find an object container in the DOM.
- New get_dom method returns the DOM element from an object in the ModelForest.
ModelForest -> ForestDisplay
- (One-way data binding) Changes on a ModelForest are directly reflected on listening ForestDisplay(s).
- ArticleManager and KHistory become simpler.
- Add addcost key, shorthand for double addcost keys check.
- Improve display for basket summary and previous operation.
- Improve article autocompletion.
- Clean js code / duplicates.
- Some components gains chance to trigger/handle events. They are really happy. Eg basket amounts and summary are updated thanks to these events if the selected account is changed.
- Fixes addcost and amount display.
- Fix options management (api_options were overrided and K-Psul displayed more than the last day history).
- Fix data display, thanks to formatters fixes and modelforest fixes.Cancellation view
- Fix 500 on cancel with already canceled opes/transfers.